Sunday 12 October 2008

Flyer and lobster

Yesterday go makan with the 4 premium members of the Brotherhood again -- this time at Food Paradise, near S'pore Flyer. The 4 seow da bo want to take a ride at the flyer, but I refuse because:

1) I wouldn't spend $ on such thing in S'pore. I'd rather spend it overseas (yes, my GDP always flow overseas).

2) I'd rather bring my dream mei mei on such thing (you can call me no yiqi to my bro). But even then, I wouldn't try the Flyer -- I'd rather bring my mei mei to Mt Faber, spent a night out at Jewel Box and book the whole cable car to ourselves -- and still have a splendid view of Singapore harbour.

Anyway still meet Brotherhood at the restaurant and have a $57/person meal (! that's because we throw in all the lobster and crab) over there. Taste good, but expensive -- once a while ok, not for long term investment.

Took this pic of motor boat racing at Marina Bay. It's the time of Water Fest over there.


No comments: